Professor Cleveland is Editor-in-Chief of the Encyclopedia of Energy(Elsevier, 2004), winner of an American Library Association award, the Dictionary of Energy(Elsevier, 2005), Handbook of Energy(Elsevier, forthcoming), and is the Founding Editor-in-Chief of the Encyclopedia of Earth.
What does EOE stand for?
EOE stands for Encyclopedia of Earth (electronic reference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOE
We have 48 other meanings of EOE in our Acronym Attic
- East Olympia Elementary (Olympia, WA)
- Easy Open Ends (packaging)
- Edge of Extinction (gaming)
- Educational Object Economy
- Effective Order Elective
- Eggs Over Easy
- Eight One Eight (band)
- Electrical Operating Enclosure
- Electronic Order Entry
- Element Of Expense
Samples in periodicals archive:
After his resignation from Wikipedia in 2002, he was an early strategist for the expert-authored and edited Encyclopedia of Earth.
Encyclopedia of earth and physical sciences, 2d ed.