NORTH CANTON, Ohio, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Cryptera A/S, one of the world's leading companies in the research and development of secure payment technologies -- particularly in the field of encrypting PIN pad (EPP) technology.
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Encrypting Pin Pad
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Électrophorèse des Protéines Plasmatiques (French: Electrophoresis of Plasma Protein)
- Emergency Pizza Party (band)
- Emergency Power Package
- Emergency Power Plant
- Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Emergency Preparedness Program (various organizations)
- Emergency Procedures Plan (various locations)
- Emploi-Poste-Personnel (French: Jobs Post Staff)
- Employee Personal Page (various organizations)
- Employee Purchase Program
- End-Plate Potential
- Energy Partner Program (Boulder, CO)
- Energy Policy Project (Ford Foundation)
- Engineered Plastic Products (various locations)
- Engineering and Public Policy Department (College of Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Engineering Programs for Professionals (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Engineering Project Plan
- Enhanced Parallel Port
- Enhanced Performance Profile (computing)
- Enhanced Planning Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company stated that Cryptera MPS 8000 Modular Payment System comes with a Universal Controller Module, a Sankyo-designed Secure Card Reader or Contactless Card Reader and Encrypting PIN Pad, which can be arranged as per the kiosk manufacturer, providing them the flexibility for innovation in design and deployment.
The upgrade, along with Diebold's installation of Agilis 3 software and new Encrypting PIN Pads on the bank's ATMs, will help the bank comply with the latest PCI PTS version 3.
0 certification for Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP) keypad devices.
The upgrade, along with Diebold's installation of Agilis 3 software and new Encrypting PIN Pads (EPPs) on the bank's ATMs, will help the bank comply with the latest PCI PTS version 3.
100,000 FlexPay Encrypting PIN Pads Shipped Aid Convenience Stores in Improving Payment Security
A bright LCD screen, encrypting PIN pad and integrated card reader all in one ergonomic designed unit greatly improves the user experience.
com), a global innovator of fuel dispensers and technologies, announced today that sales of iX Pay Secure Payment solutions reached record numbers as fuel retailers raced to meet the July 1st Payment Card Industry (PCI) Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP) Triple-DES implementation deadline.