The venue will play host to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, with a selection of 50s' inspired Jameson cocktails to boot.
What does EUTS stand for?
EUTS stands for Enchantment under the Sea (online community)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EUTS
We have 1 other meaning of EUTS in our Acronym Attic
- European Union of Tourist Officers
- Early User Test Plan
- Enhanced Unshielded Twisted Pair
- European Union Tobacco Product Directive
- European Union Transfer Pricing Documentation (EU)
- Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access
- European Transcriptome, Regulome and Cellular Commitment Consortium
- Evolved Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Terrestrial Radio Access Network
- Example-based Language Translation Systems
- Edinburgh University Tibet Society (UK)
- Endoscopic Upper Thoracic Sympathectomy
- Evansville Urban Transportation Study (Evansville, IN)
- Everything Under The Sun
- Edinburgh University Table Tennis Club (UK)
- Edinburgh University Union (est. 1889; University of Edinburgh; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- End User Undertaking (export license application; UK)
- End User Update
- EU Upplysningen
- European Unitarian Universalist
- Excessive Use of Unnecessary Acronyms :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throwing guests back to 1955, BTH will be transformed into the Hill Valley Courthouse for one very special evening, playing host to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, with a selection of 50'sinspired Jameson cocktails to boot.
B-side Fall At Your Feet is a more sombre affair but no worse for it and is again filled with interesting guitar riffs and a sensibility that wouldn't seem too incongruous at the Enchantment Under The Sea prom (1955 with a modern twist).