In a World Cup match against the reigning champions Italy, Smeltz scored the opening goal, enabling New Zealand to draw the game 1-1.
What does ENZ stand for?
ENZ stands for Enabling New Zealand (telecommunications company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENZ
We have 6 other meanings of ENZ in our Acronym Attic
- European Network of Youth Mentoring Organisations
- Eastern New York Marine Trades Association (Johnstown, NY)
- European Network on Young People and Tobacco
- Eastern New York State Amateur Soccer Association
- Eastern New York Society of Land Surveyors
- Eastern New York Travel Baseball
- Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association (Rockville Centre, NY)
- Education New Zealand (est. 1999)
- EFTPOS (Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale) New Zealand
- Electrical New Zealand Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
By then Southee's powerful hitting had left scars on the tourists' attack, his strokeplay enabling New Zealand to score 84 for the final wicket.
The All Blacks came back as scrum-half Matt Dawson's kick was charged down, enabling New Zealand to spin possession wide at pace.