Keating's civic activities have included serving as co-chair of the Governor's Economic Development Policy committee in Maryland and as a board member of the Empower Baltimore Management Corporation, the Maryland Business Council, Union Memorial Hospital, the University of Maryland's Shock Trauma Center, the Baltimore Museum of Art, St.
What does EBMC stand for?
EBMC stands for Empower Baltimore Management Corporation (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBMC
We have 3 other meanings of EBMC in our Acronym Attic
- European BHT Manufacturers Association
- European Bicycle Manufacturers Association
- European Bluegrass Music Association
- Exhaustive Block Matching Algorithm
- Extended Boundary Condition Modal Analysis
- Emin Boztepe Martial Arts System
- East Bay Media Center (Berkeley, CA)
- East Belgium Marathon Challenge (Belgium)
- East Berkshire Music Centre (UK)
- Employee Benefit Management Corp. (Dublin, OH)
- Eugene Burger Management Corporation (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Epithelial Basement Membrane Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Euregio Business Media Design (Eschweiler, Germany)
- Evidence Based Management Development (UK)
- Eastern Building Material Dealers Association
- Electro-Biomedical Engineering (hospital equipment technicians)
- Electronic-Brain Medical Erudite (medical database)
- Environmental Biophysics and Molecular Ecology
- East Bay Model Engineers Society (California)
- ecosystem-based management framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP, Baltimore City Public School System, Empower Baltimore Management Corporation, Morgan University, Baltimore City Community College and other partners are celebrating the anniversary today at a community event at the Hippodrome in East Baltimore.
Montgomery Park Business Center has received financing from Citigroup's CCDE, the Empower Baltimore Management Corporation, Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds, and the Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development as part of the Brownfield Revitalization Program (BRIP).