Edleman graduated from Emporia State University in 2011 with a Master of Library Science.
What does ESU stand for?
ESU stands for Emporia State University (Emporia, Kansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESU
We have 92 other meanings of ESU in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Software Update
- Electronic Support Unit
- Electronic Suppression Unit
- Electronics Systems Support Unit (US Coast Guard)
- Electrosurgical Unit
- Element Supervisor Unit
- Elevator Support Unit (US Navy)
- Elite Strike Unit (gaming clan)
- Emergency Services Unit
- Employer Service Unit
- Energy Studies Unit
- English Speaking Union (London, UK)
- English-Speaking Union of the United States
- Entente Sportive Usseloise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Support Unit
- Entertainment Switching Unit
- Environmental Simulator Unit
- Environnements Sécurisés des Utilisateurs (French software)
- Equal Support Unit (UK)
- Equipment Set Up (television studio scheduling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned a Master of Science degree from Emporia State University and Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Central College, Pella, Iowa.
He also received numerous other notable awards including the Emporia State University Outstanding Alumni Award in 1993, the Carter G.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 1996, researchers at Emporia State University in Kansas successfully spawned Neosho madtoms (Wildhaber 2006).
He received his bachelor's degree at Emporia State University and his master's degree at the U.
She earned a master's degree in library science from Emporia State University.
In her article, Mary Feeny discusses the development of a new Website for distance students at the University of Arizona Library, while James Fisk and Terri Summey discuss the marketing campaign at Emporia State University Library.
She has an MLS from Emporia State University and an MEd in Higher Education from Kent State.