Payroll Mate calculates UI Tax(California Unemployment Insurance), Employment Training Tax (ETT), State Disability Insurance (SDI) Tax and California Personal Income Tax (PIT) Withholding.
What does ETT stand for?
ETT stands for Employment Training Tax (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETT
We have 115 other meanings of ETT in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Technology Team SRL (Genoa, Italy)
- Electronics Telecommunications Technology (classes)
- Elementary Teacher Training
- Elevated Temperature Testing
- Eligible Travel Trailer (US FEMA)
- Embedded Training Team
- Emergency Trauma Technician (Alaska)
- Emerging Technologies Team (various organizations)
- Emerging Trends and Technologies
- Employee Timetable
- Empresa de Trabajo Temporal (Spain)
- Endo Tracheal Tube
- Engineering Training Team
- English Tea Time
- English Theater Torino (Torino, Italy)
- English Toy Terrier (dog breed)
- Enhanced Tradespace Tool
- Entente Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
- Entreprise de Travail Temporaire (French: Temporary Employment Agency)
- Environmental Technology Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The money was awarded by the California Labor and Workforce Development's Employment Training Panel, a programme that is funded by the Employment Training Tax paid by California employers, targeting businesses seen as threatened by out-of-state and international competition.
1, 2005, wages paid to registered domestic partners will be treated the same for tax purposes as wages paid to spouses for unemployment insurance, employment training tax, state disability insurance, California personal income tax (PIT) withholding and PIT wages.
income tax, unemployment insurance, state disability insurance, paid family leave, employment training tax, Social Security and Medicare) are of little concern.
Although not required, taxpayers also may remit their quarterly unemployment insurance and employment training tax payments by EFT.
ETP is a business- and labor-supported California agency, funded by the employment training tax for the purpose of developing high-skill training.
The program is funded by the Employment Training Tax paid by California employers, and targets firms threatened by out-of-state and international competition.
The ETP program is funded by the employment training tax paid by all California employers, and targets firms threatened by out-of-state and international competition.