In addition to existing incentive programs such as business equipment tax reimbursement, job training and financing programs, the Pine Tree Zone Program will offer Employment Tax Increment Financing, refunds of corporate income taxes, local option Tax Increment Financing and several other innovative benefits important to relocating or start-up businesses.
What does ETIF stand for?
ETIF stands for Employment Tax Increment Financing (Maine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETIF
We have 2 other meanings of ETIF in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Turnaround Initiative Corporation of Japan (est. 2009)
- Estimated Total Inflammatory Cell Count (genitourinary medicine)
- eInfrastructure for Testing, Integration, and Configuration of Software (EU project)
- Embedded Tactical Information Control System
- External Thermal Insulating Composite Systems
- Electronic Turn-In Document (see DTID and DRMS)
- Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution (Texas A&M University)
- Every Time I Die (band)
- Electronic Tax Information & Data Exchange System (Pennsylvania Department of Revenue internet business tax filing system)
- Emergence of Templated-Information and Functionality (biophysics)
- Erträge der Toleranz- und Intoleranzforschung (Proceedings of the Center for Studies of Tolerance and Intolerance: Stuttgart, Germany)
- European Technology Investment Forum (London, UK)
- Exception to Incremental Funding
- Economic Times Intelligence Group (India)
- Emerging Technologies Interest Group (library automation)
- European Travel Insurance Group
- ELVIA Travel Insurance International
- English Teaching in Japan
- East Tennessee Indian League
- Education Technology Information Literacy (Colorado Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the incentives provided through the State's Employment Tax Increment Financing Program (E-tif) make Maine a most appealing choice for locating a new business enterprise.