Another historic first for NZNO is that this year we have written to every primary health care sector employer on our database and requested our entitlement to employment relations education leave (EREL) for NZNO members.
What does EREL stand for?
EREL stands for Employment Relations Education Leave
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EREL
We have 1 other meaning of EREL in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Residue Effects Database
- External Redundant
- Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion Center (Ministry of Mines and Energy of Ethiopia)
- Employee Referral
- Environmental Research and Education Foundation
- Espace Rural Emploi Formation (French: Rural Area Jobs)
- European Regional Economic Forum (EU)
- European Renewable Energies Federation (lobby group)
- Études Recherche Expertise en Formation d'Adultes (French: Research Studies Expertise in Training of Adults)
- Earth Resources and Environmental Geosciences (college program)
- Energies Renouvelables En Ligne (French: Renewable Energies Online; Belgium)
- Equipment Reduction Evaluation and Management
- Equipment Reduction, Evaluation, and Management
- Efficiency Renewable Energy Network (US Department of Energy)
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network (US Department of Energy)
- European Real Estate Network (Milan, Italy)
- European Regional Education Network
- Europejski Rok Edukacji Obywatelskiej (Polish: European Year of Civic Education; Council of Europe)
- Extended Range Engine Oil Pressure
- Earth Resources Experiment Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delegates are able to apply for Employment Relations Education Leave where this applies.
Your union calculates the paid Employment Relations Education Leave (EREL) and notifies your employer by March 1 each year of the number of days' entitlement allocated per workplace.