Two local nonprofit organizations, Employers Against Domestic Violence and Daybreak, have partnered up to provide assistance, support and education about domestic violence to employers in Worcester County, as well as provide guidance and resources to victims.
What does EADV stand for?
EADV stands for Employers Against Domestic Violence (Brockton, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EADV
We have 3 other meanings of EADV in our Acronym Attic
- European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education
- Energy Asset Decision Support System
- East Anglian Daily Times (UK newspaper)
- Exploits of an Amateur Dog Trainer (blog)
- Extended Air Defense Testbed
- Extended Air Defence Task Force (NATO)
- European Association of Distance Teaching Universities
- Emergency Assessment and Discharge Unit (UK)
- Eastern American Data Voice (est. 1972; Long Island City, NY)
- Educating Against Domestic Violence (Minnetonka, MN)
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Aeronautical Engineering Division (US Coast Guard)
- Échelle d'Auto Estimation (French: Level of Self-Estimation)
- Eco-Anthropologie et Ethnobiologie (French: Eco-Anthropology and Ethnobiology)
- Edited American English
- Électricité Auto Entretien (French: Auto Electric Service)
- Electro Acoustic Ensemble (UK band)
- Élément Automoteur Électrique (French: Electrical Multiple Unit; railcars)
- Encéphalomyélite Auto-Immune Expérimentale (French: Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis)
- Encyclopedia of the Atmospheric Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC and Verizon Wireless joined top federal, state and city officials, business leaders and domestic violence prevention advocates in welcoming Employers Against Domestic Violence (EADV) first Executive Director, Jean Copeland Haertl.
Employers Against Domestic Violence (EADV) program focuses on domestic violence awareness through the workplace.
A board member and treasurer of the Central Massachusetts Chapter of Employers Against Domestic Violence, an organization that addresses the effects of domestic violence in the workplace, Mr.
Employers Against Domestic Violence (EADV) is a program that focuses on domestic violence awareness in the workplace.
As a member of the Employers Against Domestic Violence Coalition, A.
Thousands of the posters have been distributed and displayed throughout Bell Atlantic Mobile offices and common work areas, to members of Employers Against Domestic Violence (EADV), and all state agencies, including 32 domestic violence programs across the state.
Thousands of posters will be distributed and displayed throughout Bell Atlantic Mobile offices and common work areas as well as to members of Employers Against Domestic Violence (EADV), all state agencies, including 32 domestic violence programs across the state, and MBTA and commuter rails.