Measures included a reduction of 5% in employers' social security contributions and the ending of direct income support for farmers, instead offering them product price support.
What does ESSC stand for?
ESSC stands for Employers' Social Security Contributions (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESSC
We have 106 other meanings of ESSC in our Acronym Attic
- Education Student Service Center
- Electro Slag Strip Cladding
- Electronic Security Specialists & Cabling (Memphis, TN)
- Electronic Services Steering Committee (IEEE)
- Electronic Single Support Center
- Electronic Stability Control Coalition
- Electronics Sustainment Support Center
- Elementary and Secondary School Counseling (California)
- Elementary Science Support Center
- Emergency State Security Court (Egypt)
- English Shetland Sheepdog Club
- English Springer Spaniel Club (Great Britain)
- Enhanced Services System Certification (Sprint PCS)
- Enterprising Service Solutions Company (Genicom)
- Environmental Science for Social Change (Philippines)
- Environmental Systems Science Centre
- Erasmus Student Service Center
- Étoile Sportive de Saint-Cézaire (French sports club)
- European Society for Soil Conservation
- European Space Sciences Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 per cent, would help pay for a cut in employers' social security contributions.
Measures on which investors were likely to focus included a reduction of 5% in employers' social security contributions and the ending of direct income support for farmers, instead offering them product price support.