Citi is committed to diversity in the workplace and is recognized as an Employer of Choice for Women by the Federal Government's Equal Opportunity for Women in the Work Place Agency.
What does EOCFW stand for?
EOCFW stands for Employer of Choice for Women
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Ontario Catholic Curriculum Cooperative (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Eastern Oregon Collaborative Colleges Center
- Electro-Optical Counter-Countermeasures
- End Of Course Comprehensive Test
- Egyptian Organization for Comprehensive Development
- Elektro Offroad Club Dielsdorf (German: Electric Offroad Club Dielsdorf; Dielsdorf, Switzerland)
- Executive Office of Communities and Development (Massachusetts)
- East Oakland Community Development Corporation (California)
- Église Orthodoxe Copte Francaise (French: French Coptic Orthodox Church)
- Extreme Overclocking Forums
- Emergency Operations Control Group (Canada)
- East Oakland Community High (California school)
- Eyes on Capitol Hill (advocacy)
- East Orange Campus High School (East Orange, NJ)
- EdVisions Off Campus High School (Minnesota)
- Earth Observation Consultants International
- Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution
- Electric Overhead Crane Institute
- Eastern Oregon Center for Independent Living
- Electro-Optical Countermeasures
Samples in periodicals archive:
House of Representatives 1999: 23128) Employer of Choice for Women--Illustration of Australian 'Best Practice' The 'carrot' rather than 'stick' approach of the 1999 legislation is illustrated by its provision for Employer of Choice for Women citations, first awarded to fifty-five organisations in October 2001 to showcase innovation and best practice in gender equity.
Organizations that monitor workforce trends have taken notice: ANZ has been named an Employer of Choice for Women and was recently honored as the "Leading Australian Organisation for the Advancement of Women" (among employers with more than 500 employees).
NAFE finds that in companies like Xerox that have a woman CEO, the number of women in senior management grows, as does the dedication to creating a family-friendly environment, making the company an employer of choice for women," said Betty Spence, Ph.
As an employer of choice for women, this New York Life Web site highlights the specific benefits of a career in the life insurance sector and why it may be the best career choice for women," said Mary Dean, vice president of the Women's Market division at New York Life.