Lake will lead the Accident & Health North America underwriting team, which provides employer stop loss and medical expense coverage to corporate and public entities, as well as excess products to managed care organizations in the United States.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for Employer Stop Loss (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic System Level
- Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Electrostatic Levitator (NASA Marshall Space Flight Center)
- Electrostatic Loudspeaker
- Elementary School Level (various locations)
- Elista (Russia)
- Embedded Systems Laboratory
- Emergency Service Level (FAA)
- Emergency Staffing Level
- Emitter Signal Library
- End of Service Life (product lifetime)
- End-User Subscription Licensing
- Énergies Services Lannemezan (French energy provider)
- Energy Systems Laboratory
- Eng S Lustig Consulting Engineers Ltd (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
- Enghouse Systems Limited (Ontario, Canada)
- Engine Speed Limit
- Engine Speed Limiting (system)
- Engineering Systems Laboratory (various schools)
- English as a Second Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading Managing General Underwriter that specializes in the Employer Stop Loss insurance sector.
The company's Employer Stop Loss product provides coverage for catastrophic claims, which allows companies to enjoy the benefits of serf-funding while limiting their total claim exposure.
As one of the leading national carriers of employer stop loss insurance, HM Insurance Group protects employers that self-fund their employees' health insurance by providing financial protection against catastrophic claim costs.
Zurich and Presidio's specialty health offerings include HMO and Provider Excess, Medical Reinsurance, Employer Stop Loss and an Organ and Tissue Transplant risk transfer program.
A recognized leader in employer stop loss, HM also offers managed care and provider reinsurance, workers' compensation (Pennsylvania only) and group supplemental insurance - critical illness, accident, disability income, hospital indemnity and term life - nationally through strategic distribution partners and individual critical illness and accident insurance plans in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Previously, Sipprell formed and led Allianz Life's Healthcare Risk Management division, a market leader in HMO reinsurance and employer stop loss.
A recognized leader in employer stop loss, HM also offers managed care and provider reinsurance, workers' compensation (Pennsylvania only) and group supplemental insurance - accident, critical illness, disability income, hospital indemnity and term life - nationally through strategic distribution partners and individual critical Illness and accident insurance plans in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.