Secondly, to establish an Employer Liability Insurance Bureau, which would provide a compensation fund of 'last resort', where the original insurer or their successor company simply cannot be traced.
What does ELI stand for?
ELI stands for Employer Liability Insurance (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELI
We have 101 other meanings of ELI in our Acronym Attic
- Easy Look In
- Edizioni Living International (Italy)
- Electric Lightwave, Inc.
- Electrically Large Inlet
- Electro-Linguistic Imaginator
- Electronic Library Information (system at ISU)
- Elim, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Embedded LISP Interpreter (Andrew Mail System)
- Emission Level Impact
- Emitter Location & Identification
- Energy Lift Importer
- Energy Louisiana Inc
- Engineering Leadership Institute (various locations)
- English Language Institute (El Salvador)
- Entreprises Localement Innovantes (French: Locally Innovative Companies)
- Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (est. 1982; various locations)
- Environmental Law Institute
- European Language Institute
- European Laser Institute
- Every Library in ILLINET (Illinois Library Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts say employer liability insurance premiums are lower when a workplace is smoke-free.
Food and drink suppliers reported hikes in property, business and employer liability insurance across the board.
Here are its five latest launches: * Mealey's Litigation Report: Automotive Product Liability, * Mealey's California 17200 Report, * Mealey's Litigation Report: Employee Compensation, * Mealey's Litigation Report: Employer Liability Insurance, * Mealey's Litigation Report: Silica.
The survey found that companies are experiencing increases across the board in product, public and employer liability insurances.
ONE of the county's MPs has called on the Secretary of State for Wales Paul Murphy to help quarries that are having difficulties obtaining the compulsory employer liability insurance.
The German PeopleSoft HR application was developed to support functions specific to the German market and laws that include Workers Council Administration, Personnel Processing, Hiring, Transfer and Termination Processing, Spokesman Committee, Training Administration, Applicant Tracking, Salary Planning Administration, Health and Safety, Employer Liability Insurance Association (AE), AE Hazard Codes and Classes, AE Required Codes and Lists, AE Reporting, Job Requisitions and Succession and Career Planning.
Other litigation reports and newsletters recently launched by Mealey include Employer Liability Insurance Report, Employee Compensation and Automotive Product Liability.