Employer Identification Number (EIN) Securing an Employer Identification Number (also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number) is the first thing that needs to be done since many other forms require it.
What does EIN stand for?
EIN stands for Employer Identification Number
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIN
We have 55 other meanings of EIN in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Inventory, Multiple Status & Utilization Reporting System
- European Institute of Maritime and Transport Law
- Echo Integration-Midwater Trawl
- Aer Lingus Limited, Ireland (ICAO code)
- Effective Input Noise (audio)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Welschap (Airport Code)
- Elderhostel Institute Network
- Election Information Network (Iraq)
- Emitter Index Number
- Employee Identification Number
- Engine Identification Number
- Enron Intelligent Network (Enron)
- Enterprise, Innovation and Networks (Wales, UK)
- Environmental Information Network
- Equipment Identification Number
- Equivalent Input Noise
- Espace Industriel Nord (French: Northern Industrial Space)
- European Ideas Network (think tank)
- European Infertility Network
- European Informatics Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LLC's Secretary of State file number or Franchise Tax Board temporary LLC number (for unregistered entities) and Federal Employer Identification Number.
Approximately one-half of the returns A signed included S's name and employer identification number (EIN).
Both groups can be sorted by sponsor, employer identification number, zip code, participants or control date.
We understand time is precious for you, and your promptness in returning the required forms has helped accelerate the process to obtain an Employer Identification Number (a.
National standard employer identifier Released for public comment on June 16, 1998, the national employer identification number is issued and maintained by the Internal Revenue Service.
c) With some preparer's Social Security number or employer identification number.
The taxpayer's name and Employer Identification Number (EIN) are printed on the coupon to ensure proper application of the payment.