Employers who did not receive a notice by mail, but meet the eligibility requirements, should contact the Settlement Administrator toll-free at 1-844-322-8230, provide the employer's Ohio BWC policy number and Employer Identification Number (EIN).
What does EIN stand for?
EIN stands for Employer Identification Number
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIN
We have 55 other meanings of EIN in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Inventory, Multiple Status & Utilization Reporting System
- European Institute of Maritime and Transport Law
- Echo Integration-Midwater Trawl
- Aer Lingus Limited, Ireland (ICAO code)
- Effective Input Noise (audio)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Welschap (Airport Code)
- Elderhostel Institute Network
- Election Information Network (Iraq)
- Emitter Index Number
- Employee Identification Number
- Engine Identification Number
- Enron Intelligent Network (Enron)
- Enterprise, Innovation and Networks (Wales, UK)
- Environmental Information Network
- Equipment Identification Number
- Equivalent Input Noise
- Espace Industriel Nord (French: Northern Industrial Space)
- European Ideas Network (think tank)
- European Infertility Network
- European Informatics Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
9617) requiring any person assigned an employer identification number (EIN) to provide updated responsible-party information to the IRS (see News Notes, "Final Regs.
The LLC's Secretary of State file number or Franchise Tax Board temporary LLC number (for unregistered entities) and Federal Employer Identification Number.
SBA has established an automated system to allow small firms to register their business at the state level and apply for and receive their Federal Employer Identification Number at the same time.
HHS also finalized the adoption of the federal tax identifier as the standard, unique employer identification number under HIPAA.
We understand time is precious for you, and your promptness in returning the required forms has helped accelerate the process to obtain an Employer Identification Number (a.
Released for public comment on June 16, 1998, the national employer identification number is issued and maintained by the Internal Revenue Service.
c) With some preparer's Social Security number or employer identification number.