119) These efforts are called employer assisted housing or EAH.
What does EAH stand for?
EAH stands for Employer Assisted Housing (US HUD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAH
We have 25 other meanings of EAH in our Acronym Attic
- Entreprise Agricole du Centre Grande Terre (French: Grand Central Farm Land)
- European Association for Gestalt Therapy (psychotherapy)
- Experimental Anoxia Generating Unit (oxygen deficiency)
- Ecological Association Green Vrbas (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Early Administrative Hearing (UK)
- Eating in the Absence of Hunger
- École a l'Hôpital (French: School Hospital)
- Educational Adaptive Hypermedia (computer-based learning)
- EFREI Aides Humanitaires (French)
- Einstein At Home
- Engrossed Amendment House (legislation)
- Entente Athlétique du Hainaut (French: Athletic Agreement of Hainaut; Hainaut, Belgium)
- Enterprise Asset Health
- Escrime a l'Hôpital (French: Fencing Hospital)
- Espoir Autreville Harmonville (French sports club)
- Essential Arterial Hypertension
- Excellence to Affordable Housing (San Rafael, CA)
- Exercise-Associated Hyponatremia
- Early American History Auctions, Inc.
- Educational Adaptive Hypermedia Application (web-based learning application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) is actively promoting public and private partnerships with employers interested in providing an Employer Assisted Housing benefit.
The Employer Assisted Housing Program was announced by the California Association of Realtors, Fannie Mae and Assemblyman Juan Vargas, D-Chula Vista, during the association's annual convention in San Diego.
spoke of employer assisted housing programs and the range of options that could be crafted to provide homeownership for employees.
Employer Assisted Housing Program, an innovative effort to increase affordable homeownership opportunities for California's workforce through access to housing information and education, homeownership assistance, and low-cost financing options.
Another example is the Employer Assisted Housing (EAH) program, an exceptional program that is targeted to potential employers across Michigan, to encourage employees to live where they work.
This pilot, for a statewide Employer Assisted Housing initiative, kicks off today with the roll- out of the Sparrow Hospital and Physicians Health Plan (PHP) Home Ownership Program Equity (HOPE) for the local Sparrow Hospital Associates.
The Hometown Home Loan Program is an employer assisted housing program offered through HomeStreet Bank's Affinity Lending Center, in partnership with Fannie Mae and PMI Mortgage Insurance Company.