NASDAQ: NUAN), a leading supplier of speech and imaging solutions, today introduced SpeechAttendant[R] Internal Dialer, a turnkey, IP-based speech-enabled auto attendant solution for employee-to-employee communications.
What does E2E stand for?
E2E stands for Employee-to-Employee (enterprise software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E2E
We have 6 other meanings of E2E in our Acronym Attic
- EMS (Emergency Medical Services)-to-Balloon (cardiac care)
- Energy Efficient Buildings Joint Technology Initiative (EU)
- Education to Careers (CompTIA, Inc.)
- Hawkeye; Navy Airborne Warning and Control System Aircraft
- Encuentro de Estudiantes en Ciencias de la Computación
- Environmental Entrepreneurs Climate Campaign (San Francisco, CA)
- Erie 2-Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES (Board of Cooperational Education Services)
- Edinburgh-2 Coma Scale
- Environmental Effects for Distributed Interactive Simulations
- Educator- to-Educator (various organizations)
- End To End
- Engineer to Engineer
- Enrolment to Employment (INTI International Education Group)
- Enterprise to Enterprise
- Entry to Employment (UK Government training)
- Environment-to-Environment (multimedia)
- Eternity to Eternity (religion)
- Excel 2000 Expert (software)
- Exchange-to-Exchange (DoD)
- End-to-End Data Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Product Suite Supports Employee-to-Employee Communications, Employee Password Reset and Disaster Recovery Strategies BURLINGTON, Mass.
As a result, Charrette will benefit from improved employee-to-employee communications nationwide, enhanced ease of use and increased network security.
Our vision for an E2E, or employee-to-employee information exchange is unprecedented.