A new employee value proposition A considerable amount of the employee value proposition within financial services has been built around financial reward.
What does EVP stand for?
EVP stands for Employee Value Proposition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EVP
We have 76 other meanings of EVP in our Acronym Attic
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council
- Eagle Venture Partners (various locations)
- Earned Value Professional
- East Valley Partnership (Arizona)
- EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve Position Sensor
- Eigenvalue Problem
- Election Verification Project
- Electronic Voice Phenomenon
- Embedded Vector Processor
- Emergency Vehicle Preemption
- Employee Volunteer Program
- Enhanced VERDIN Processor
- Environmental Visualization Program (US NOAA)
- Episcleral Venous Pressure
- Equilibrium Vapor Pressure (chemistry)
- Équivalent Vingt Pieds (French: Twenty Feet Equivalent)
- Eronnut Vakinaisesta Palveluksesta (Finnish: Retired)
- Esophageal Variceal Pressure
- Espace Voyages Professionnels (French: Space Travel Professionals)
- Europäische Volkspartei (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "There is an increasingly urgent need to develop the Ras Al Hamra residential area's aged housing stock and other facilities, which are key to employee attraction and retention as part of PDO'S Employee Value Proposition.
Just as social media has the power to support and drive an employee value proposition, badly handled it can completely undermine those efforts.
The Employee Value Proposition (EVP) by region data (Table 1)?
The EVP Advantage An Employee Value Proposition (EVP) targets both current employees and candidates, including programs for attracting, retaining and developing employees.
Create a distinctive employee value proposition for R&D to develop a work environment in which R&D talent can thrive.
Wellness solutions likely will be an increasingly important part of the employee value proposition," said Ganoni.
Advancing Total Rewards and the Employee Value Proposition John Bremen, Managing Director-Talent and Rewards, The Americas, Towers Watson discusses the need to view total rewards from the employee perspective.