Through this contract, the DoD's Defense Civilian Personnel Management Service Labor and Employee Relations Division will now be able to automate the process of obtaining data, report and analyze data quickly and efficiently, and eliminate the cost and effort of maintaining numerous tracking and management systems.
What does ERD stand for?
ERD stands for Employee Relations Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ERD
We have 135 other meanings of ERD in our Acronym Attic
- Ecosystems Research Division (US EPA)
- effective rim diameter (cycles)
- Elastic Recoil Detection
- Électricité de France Réseaux de Distribution (French)
- Electronic Restraint Device
- Eligible Rollover Distribution
- Emergency Repair Disk
- Emergency Reserve Decoration (UK)
- Emergency Response Division
- Emerging Research Device
- Employment Relations Directorate (UK)
- Employment Relations Divisions (Montana)
- Energy Recovery Device
- Engine Research and Development (various organizations)
- Engineering Review Diagram
- Enterprise Relational Database
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Entrainements Réguliers du Danseur (French: Regular Dance Training)
- Envelope Recipient Domain (email)
- Environment, Resources and Development Court (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terry Hara, currently in charge of the Los Angeles Police Department's Employee Relations Division, is being promoted to deputy chief and will be the commanding officer of West Bureau.
Jim Adams, chief of the CAO's Employee Relations Division, said the county decided to provide fully paid health benefits because health care costs have risen so sharply in recent years.
15, and the board acted on the request at its meeting Monday, said Paul Cauley, assistant city administrative officer in charge of the employee relations division.
``You'd survey hundreds of companies and the general movement might be 5 percent or so, and then the unions would use that as a floor,'' said Paul Cauley, a chief administrative analyst in the CAO's employee relations division.