3) Employee referral capabilities help to engage employees at every level of the organization in the recruiting process, making it easy for them to initiate referrals and use their social networks to spread the word.
What does EREF stand for?
EREF stands for Employee Referral
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EREF
We have 2 other meanings of EREF in our Acronym Attic
- Escambia River Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Florida)
- European Renewable Energy Council (est. 2000)
- European Economic Research Consortium
- Electronic Reconnaissance
- Extended Range Engine Coolant Pressure
- Edmonton Regional Educational Consulting Services (Canada)
- Eradication of Repulsive Evil and Corruption Team (gaming clan)
- Environmental Residue Effects Database
- External Redundant
- Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion Center (Ministry of Mines and Energy of Ethiopia)
- Environmental Research and Education Foundation
- Espace Rural Emploi Formation (French: Rural Area Jobs)
- European Regional Economic Forum (EU)
- European Renewable Energies Federation (lobby group)
- Études Recherche Expertise en Formation d'Adultes (French: Research Studies Expertise in Training of Adults)
- Earth Resources and Environmental Geosciences (college program)
- Employment Relations Education Leave
- Energies Renouvelables En Ligne (French: Renewable Energies Online; Belgium)
- Equipment Reduction Evaluation and Management
- Equipment Reduction, Evaluation, and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Barrel of Jobs, a Washington, DC-based social recruiting platform that supercharges employee referral programs and uses crowd sourcing to deliver better candidates faster, launched today at DEMO Fall 2012 in Silicon Valley.
RECRUITMENT THROUGH REFERRALS The 2009 report shows that employee referral programs and networks rank at the top of the list to recruit employees.
A survey of 40 employers found that many of them are asking their own workers to recommend candidates for vacant positions, and employee referrals now account for about one-third of outside hires, according to CareerXroads, a recruiting-strategy consulting firm.
One place to look for workers is the Employee Referral Assistance Network (EARN), a free service that the DOL sponsors.
Employee referral programs (ERPs) are one of the most cost-effective recruiting methods available to find qualified candidates, according to a recent study by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
The most common tactics job seekers used were Internet job postings (96%), personal contact/networking and newspaper ads (95%), employee referrals (92%), and headhunters (89%).
Employee referral programs increase your company's stable and boost your earnings Undeniably, a tight labor market affects companies looking to expand their talent pool.