For over 32 years RAM Technologies has led the way in the creation of superior software solutions for health plans serving Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, Self-funded, and Federal Employee Health Programs.
What does EHP stand for?
EHP stands for Employee Health Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHP
We have 134 other meanings of EHP in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Horsepower
- Electric Heat Pump
- Electric Human Project (record label)
- Electrical Horsepower
- Electrical Hull Penetration
- Electro-Hydraulic Pump
- Electron-Hole Pair
- Electron-Hole Potential method
- Electronic Health Plans, Inc.
- Emekci Hareket Partisi (Workers' Movement Party)
- Employee Health Programs, Inc.
- Endriss, Hinterwimmer and Repp
- Engineering Heritage Plaque (Australia)
- Enhanced High Performance
- Enriched Housing Program (New York)
- Entity Handover Protocol
- Environmental Health Perspectives (journal)
- Environmental Health Practitioner
- Environmental Health Program
- Environmental Health Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diabetes Case Management Gaps Discovered TRICAST recently completed a pharmacy, medical, and lab claims Gaps in Care analysis for a state employee health program, providing best-practice algorithms run against a body of continuous data from 2010 and 2011.
3% * Publitc Employee Health Program Source: 2011 Health Insurance Market Report, Insurance Departn lent, State of Utah Note: Table made from pie chart.
In return, moderate Democrats who worried about what they saw as unnecessary government involvement in health care may be willing to agree to a plan that would offer private health insurance under the purview of the federal employee health program for those who canÕt get private health insurance on their own.
In a growing number of states, both Medicaid and state employee health programs have led the way toward reducing smoking and chewing tobacco by employees, enrollees and their families.
An active employee health program can accomplish two things.
Camp staff are asking for an employee health program, one designed to meet their needs and not merely an extension of what is provided for campers.
The employer is duplicating its marketing image with a simple and broad-based employee health program says, Dr.