With more than 100,000 employees collectively, there will be an emphasis on sharing best practices in employee health programs through plan benefit design analysis and best-in-class wellness initiatives and programs.
What does EHP stand for?
EHP stands for Employee Health Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHP
We have 134 other meanings of EHP in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Horsepower
- Electric Heat Pump
- Electric Human Project (record label)
- Electrical Horsepower
- Electrical Hull Penetration
- Electro-Hydraulic Pump
- Electron-Hole Pair
- Electron-Hole Potential method
- Electronic Health Plans, Inc.
- Emekci Hareket Partisi (Workers' Movement Party)
- Employee Health Programs, Inc.
- Endriss, Hinterwimmer and Repp
- Engineering Heritage Plaque (Australia)
- Enhanced High Performance
- Enriched Housing Program (New York)
- Entity Handover Protocol
- Environmental Health Perspectives (journal)
- Environmental Health Practitioner
- Environmental Health Program
- Environmental Health Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
But a prescription deal with the Federal Employee Health Program, which expires at year's end, is worth 16 cents to 21 cents a share, investment bank Mizuho Securities estimates.
Programs that states can use for leverage include Medicaid, the state employee health program (which can be combined with local government employee health programs for increased influence), and health insurance exchanges.
Various studies have found effects in the areas of crisis incident response, consultation to managers for workgroup problems, support for workplace changes, legal liability risk management, and synergistic support of other employee health programs through collaboration and integration of services.
To lessen the threat of disease transmission, MGVP established its first employee health program database for conservation workers in the wild.
Southcentral Foundation started its employee health program in 2006, in conjunction with the opening of its Health Education and Wellness Center in Anchorage, which offers a professional workout facility, exercise classes and consultation services through Southcentral's team of exercise specialists and health educators.
In a growing number of states, both Medicaid and state employee health programs have led the way toward reducing smoking and chewing tobacco by employees, enrollees and their families.
An active employee health program can accomplish two things.