The Cash For Car Club believes that hundreds of thousands of employees are losing out as they switch from traditional company cars into cash for car schemes or structured employee car ownership plans.
What does ECOP stand for?
ECOP stands for Employee Car Ownership Plan (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECOP
We have 10 other meanings of ECOP in our Acronym Attic
- Economics Working Paper Archive
- Educational Computing Organization of Ontario
- European Council of Optometry and Optics (UK)
- Early Care Orientation Online (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- European Championship of Online Poker
- European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming
- East Coast Orthotic and Prosthetic Corp. (est. 1997; New York)
- Educational Council on Osteopathic Principles (American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Electrical Check Out Panel
- Electromagnetically Charged Organic Particle
- Employers Confederation of the Philippines
- Enhanced Common Operational Picture
- Environmental Community of Practice (USACE)
- Equipment Common Operating Picture
- Evolutionary Change in Organizational Populations
- Export Compliance Professional (Export Compliance Training Institute)
- Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities)
- Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania (Wyomissing, PA)
- European Consensus-Platform for Alternatives
- Economic Council of Pass Area Communities (Beaumont, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``However, we have noticed a consistent 10 to 20% reduction in mileage and much safer driving habits from people who have changed from a company car to an employee car ownership plan.
According to Mr Smith, some of the main areas for scrutiny should be: Company cars - Introducing a structured employee car ownership plan (SECOP) can produce savings for companies averaging over pounds 1,000 per car per year, and more once the new tax rules come into force on April 6.