com/cgi-bin/prnh/20041215/CGW049LOGO ) Most recently, Alford held the position of regional director of the Southeast Operating Unit for its Employee Benefits Consulting Group.
What does EBCG stand for?
EBCG stands for Employee Benefits Consulting Group (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBCG
We have 2 other meanings of EBCG in our Acronym Attic
- East Brighton City Farm (UK)
- Ennis Book Club Fest (Ireland)
- Entreprise Bâtiment Coordination Finances (French: Construction Coordination Finance Company)
- Espace Boucherie Charcuterie Formation (French: Butcher Shop Training Space)
- Eugene Bell Centennial Foundation
- Event-Based Charging Function
- Exotic Bird Club of Florida, Inc.
- East Brunswick Community Garden (New Jersey)
- Eerste Basketbal Club Geldrop (Dutch basketball club)
- Elysée Business Connexion Group (French business firm)
- European Business Conferences Group
- European Business Consulting Group (Poland)
- Evangelical Baptist Church of Geneva (Switzerland)
- East Borderland Community Housing (Canada)
- Ely-Bloomenson Community Hospital (Ely, MN)
- Entreprise de Bâtiment Comont Honegger (French building company)
- Extended Bose-Chaudhuri-Hocquenghem (Coding)
- Electron Beam Cold Hearth Refining (melting refractory metals and laboratory-scale melts)
- Ella Baker Center for Human Rights (est. 1996; Oakland, CA)
- East Benton County Historical Society (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Survey The 2006 Best Practices in Retirement Plans Survey was conducted by BPS&M, the employee benefits consulting group of Wells Fargo Institutional Trust Services, from mid-March to early June 2006.
Carlos joins Destiny Health from Aon Consulting, where he spent nearly 10 years in the employee benefits consulting group, most recently as senior vice president in charge of its U.