14 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomson Media, a leading provider of information, data and software tools for business professionals in the financial services and related technologies markets, has named Sheryl Smolkin, LLB, LLM, as Editor in Chief of Employee Benefit News Canada (EBNC) (effective March 1).
What does EBNC stand for?
EBNC stands for Employee Benefit News Canada (magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBNC
- Executive Business Network Association (New York)
- Epstein-Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen 1
- Epstein-Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen Leader Protein
- Epstein-Barr Nuclear Antigen 1
- Epstein-Barr Nuclear Antigen 2
- Epstein-Barr Nuclear Antigen 5
- Extreme Banana Nut Bread
- Eastern Bays Netball Club (New Zealand)
- Electronic Buyers' News China
- Elmhurst Bush Nursing Centre, Inc. (Australia)
- Eugenics Board of North Carolina (now Department of Human Resources; est. 1933)
- Everywear but Nowhere Collective (est. 2005)
- Experienced but Not Certified (education)
- Environmental Biotechnology National Core Research Center (Gyeongsang National University; Jinju, Korea)
- East Brighton New Deal for Communities (UK; formerly eb4U)
- Excellent but Not Enough
- EOSDID Backbone Network (combines Ecom and ESN)
- Erweiterte Backus Naur Form (German: Extended Backus-Naur Form; programming language)
- Extended Backus-Naur Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is part of Thomson Media's Employee Benefits Group, which includes Employee Benefit News Canada and Employee Benefit Adviser, as well as the electronic newsletters Connect and Adviser.