Survey of brokers, Employee Benefit Adviser, June 17, 2010.
What does EBA stand for?
EBA stands for Employee Benefit Adviser (online magazine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBA
We have 183 other meanings of EBA in our Acronym Attic
- Eisenbahn-Bundesamt (German)
- Elba Island, Italy - Marina Di Campo (Airport Code)
- Electron Beam Accelerator
- Electronic Brake Assist
- Electronics Bay Assembly
- Électronique Bobinage Applications (French: Winding Electronics Applications)
- Elimination by Aspects Model
- Elite Beat Agents (video game)
- Emergency Brake Assistance
- Emergency Breathing Apparatus
- Endangered Breeds Association
- Endothelial-Barrier Antigen (protein)
- Energy Bar Association (Washington, DC; energy regulatory law)
- Engine Braking Assist (vehicles)
- Engineer Battlefield Assessment
- Engineering Business Administration (degree)
- English Basketball Association
- English Bowling Association
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (Australia)
- Enterprise Business Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
A shortened version is scheduled to appear this summer in Employee Benefit Adviser, a leading trade journal for human resource and benefits decision makers as well as brokers, advisers and consultants.
The development has attracted strong interest, according to Geoff, with four out of nine viewings currently under offer, and leading independent employee benefit adviser Johnson Fleming having just named a 10,000 sq ft unit at Bromsgrove Technology Park as its new home.
In addition to Employee Benefit Adviser, the group includes the monthly Employee Benefit News and its online service, as well as two live annual events: The Employee Benefit Adviser Summit and The Benefits Forum & Expo.
His view is shared by leading employee benefit advisers, among them Richard Burston of Ernst & Young, who commented: "The changes announced in the budget will not appeal to the owner manager.
preferred provider organization (PPO) to introduce a medical travel benefit option As a result of attending this seminar, participants will: * Understand the options for high quality, low cost medical care in destinations outside the United States * Learn about international accreditation organizations and benchmarks for quality and safety * Explore initiatives for medical travel insurance * Discover the experience of payers that are already offering a medical travel program * Learn about the consumer experience abroad Media sponsors include the leading employee benefits and broker publications Employee Benefit News and Employee Benefit Adviser.
26-28, 2010 at the Benefits Forum & Expo and Employee Benefit Adviser Summit, Boca Raton, Fla.
When there's confusion, an employee doesn't want to allocate money toward a benefit that they don't fully understand," he told Employee Benefit Adviser.