Coast Guard for winning the 9th Annual Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA) Corporate Award.
What does EASNA stand for?
EASNA stands for Employee Assistance Society of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EASNA in our Acronym Attic
- Élevage Alternatif et Santé des Monogastriques (French: Alternative Livestock and Health Monogastrics; animal health)
- Emergency Ambulance Service Management (software)
- European Academy of Sleep Medicine (est. 2005; Germany)
- European Association for Sport Management
- Expected Angle Stability Margin
- Explicit Algebraic Stress Model
- Electronic Arts Sports Network (video game company)
- European Aeronautics Science Network
- Euskadiko Agiritegi Sistema Nazionala (Basque: Basque Country National Archive System; Spain)
- Seaman, Engineering Aide Striker (Naval Rating)
- Engineering Academy of Southern New England
- Environmental Assessment of Sites and Organizations (environmental management; International Organization for Standardization)
- European Association for the Study of Obesity
- European Asylum Support Office (est. 2010; EU)
- European Aviation Suppliers Organisation (est. 1996; Nottingham, UK)
- European Arctic Stratospheric Ozone Experiment
- Expeditionary Air Support Operations Group
- European Association of Schools of Occupational Medicine
- Emergency Action Standard Operating Procedure
- Enterprise Architectural Space Organizing Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
We invited all current members of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association and the Employee Assistance Society of North America to participate in the study, Respondents (n=200) anonymously completed a 20-item survey between November 30, 2007, and January 11, 2008.
The Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA) is an association focused on advancing knowledge, research, and best practices toward achieving healthy and productive workplaces.
There also will be a special relationship with the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) and the Employee Assistance Society of North America.
The Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA) is launching a comprehensive guide for employers and purchasers interested in selecting or evaluating an employee assistance provider.
Garrett, a licensed psychologist and director of EAP services for LifeWorks(R) at Ceridian, has been elected to the board of directors of the Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA), which promotes high and fair standards of employee assistance practices.
This refereed journal, which is a benefit for all Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA) members, is an essential guide to best practice and research issues faced by EAP professionals who deal with work-related and personal issues including, workplace and family wellness, employee benefits, and organizational development.
ValueOptions today announced that Rich Paul, vice president of Health and Performance Solutions, has been elected as president of the Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA).