Teaming with the Picatinny Employee Assistance Office, for instance, the chapter held a Breast Cancer Awareness Day luncheon last fall and invited the 2002 Miss New Jersey, Alicia Renee Luciano, to address the audience of 65 people.
What does EAO stand for?
EAO stands for Employee Assistance Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAO
We have 45 other meanings of EAO in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Assessment Office (NIST)
- Economy Act Order
- Éducation a l'Orientation (French: Education Guidance)
- Egyptian Agricultural Organisation
- Egyptian Antiquities Organization (now Supreme Council of Antiquities)
- Einstein Archives Online (Albert Einstein; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Israel)
- Électricité Automatisation de l'Ouest (French: Western Power Automation)
- Emergency Actions Officer
- Emergency Administrative Order
- Emergency Area Office
- Engineering Audit Officer (New York)
- Enseignant Agréé de l'Ontario (French: Teacher Approved Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Enseignement Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Computer Assisted Learning)
- Enseñanza Asistida Por Ordenador
- Enterprise Add-On
- Entity Access Object (databases)
- Entretiens Annuels d'Ophtalmologie (French: Annual Ophthalmology Meetings)
- Environmental Affairs Office
- Environmental Assessment Office
- Environmental Assistance Office (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state Employee Assistance Office, which is supposed to help injured workers, usually advised them to get a lawyer, and the office has no enforcement powers, Schmidt said.