6 percent of the employed civilian labor force as a whole.
What does ECLF stand for?
ECLF stands for Employed Civilian Labor Force (demographic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECLF
We have 2 other meanings of ECLF in our Acronym Attic
- European Council of Lay Dominican Fraternities
- East Coast Lightning Equipment
- Ergonomie et Conception des Logiciels et des E-Services (French: Ergonomics and Design Software and E-Services)
- European Centre for Leisure and Education (UNESCO)
- East Coast Lesbian Festival
- École Cantonale de Langue Française (French: Cantonal School of French Language; Switzerland)
- Edmonton Community Loan Fund (Edmonton Financial Literacy Society; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Elbert County Libraries Foundation (Elizabeth, CO)
- Elizabeth Colt Legacy Foundation (est. 2007)
- Episcopal Capital Loan Fund (endowment fund)
- European Competition Lawyers Forum (est. 1994; EU)
- European Corporate Learning Forum
- European Cycle Logistics Federation
- Experienced Civilian Labor Force (socioeconomics)
- Extended Common Log Format
- European Community Labour Force Survey (UK; created 1981)
- Eaton Coull Learning Group, Ltd. (Canada)
- Edgewood Community Learning Garden (est. 2009)
- European Consumer Law Group