9780769548661 Empirical software engineering in practice; proceedings.
What does ESE stand for?
ESE stands for Empirical Software Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESE
We have 187 other meanings of ESE in our Acronym Attic
- Écologie, Systématique, Évolution (French: Ecology, Systematics, Evolution; laboratory)
- Economic, Social and Environmental
- Electrical Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Electronic Security Equipment
- Electronic Security Europe
- Electronic Stock Exchange
- Electronic Support Equipment (various locations)
- Electronic Surveillance Enhancement
- Elementary and Secondary Education (various locations)
- Embedded Secure Element (mobile technology)
- Engineer Support Equipment (Army)
- Enhanced Secure Environment (anti-cheat gaming software)
- Enhanced Spectrum Efficiency
- Enseignement Supérieur à l'Etranger (French: Higher Education Abroad)
- Enterasys Systems Engineer
- Enterprise Systems Engineering
- Entrance Skin Exposure (medical x-ray)
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Equipment Service Employee (airline employee)
- Erasmus School of Economics (Erasmus University Rotterdam; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wang directs the International Center for Cognitive Informatics, and the Theoretical and Empirical Software Engineering Research Center, at the University of Calgary, Canada.
Jeff Offutt is editor-in-chief of Wiley's journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability, chairs the steering committee for IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation, is on the editorial boards for the Empirical Software Engineering Journal, the Journal of Software and Systems Modeling, and the Software Quality Journal, and is program chair for ICST 2009.