A stammering British royal pressed to overcome his speech disorder to rally his empire at war gave a young boy hope he might also triumph and led to a world premiere at the Toronto film festival.
What does EAW stand for?
EAW stands for Empire at War (Star Wars video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EAW
We have 33 other meanings of EAW in our Acronym Attic
- European Academy of Vedic Sciences
- European Association for Veterinary Specialisation (Luxembourg)
- European Vascular Surgeons in Training
- Europese Autoriteit Voor Voedselveiligheid (Dutch: European Food Safety Authority; EU)
- Executive Agency on Vine and Wine (Bulgaria)
- East Anglian Writers (UK)
- Eastern Acoustic Works, Inc.
- Economic Analysis Worksheet (California)
- Electrically Aimable Warhead
- Electronic and Acoustic Warfare
- Employment At Will
- Energy Adaptive Window (algorithms)
- Environment Agency Wales (UK)
- Environmental Assessment Worksheet (Minnesota)
- Environmentally A-Ware
- Etch Rate Across the Wafer
- European Air War (flight simulation)
- European Arrest Warrant (also seen as EUAW)
- European Association of Will Writers
- Exercise and Wellness
Samples in periodicals archive:
A stammering British royal pressed to overcome his speech disorder to rally his empire at war gave a young boy hope he might also triumph and led to a world premiere"), chronicles King George as the king and Geoffrey Rush, who helped the monarch manage his stutter as a boy) started a very severe stutter.
Blucher von Vincke's THE EMPIRE AT WAR (1844164152, $29.
Empire at War delivers a true Star Wars experience: How can you possibly criticise a game that lets you blow up a planet with the Death Star?
Matt Barron Star Wars: Empire At War PC -- pounds 39.
``This is a dream job,'' said Ted Morris, development director for Petroglyph Games, the Las Vegas-based studio that is responsible for next year's PC-title Star Wars Empire at War.
It is all too easy for a West long accustomed to think about international affairs within the context of Cold War superpower rivalry, Esposito argues, to replace the defunct USSR with resurgent Islam as an "evil empire at war with the New World Order and .
Developed by Petroglyph Games, Empire at War puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy at your fingertips, with battles focused on action-packed combat rather than tedious resource gathering.