He also serves on the Boards of Directors of several local organizations, including Columbia Memorial Hospital and the Greene County Empire Zone Administrative Board, and is a past President of the Greene County Chamber of Commerce.
What does EZAB stand for?
EZAB stands for Empire Zone Administrative Board (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ministerie van Economische Zaken
- Easy Go (Golf Cart)
- Empowerment Zones and Enterprise Communities
- Easy to See You Are A Cutie
- Extra Zero 8 (Gundam animated series)
- Empowerment Zone Asset (tax incentive)
- Enterprise Zone Act
- Entscheidungssammlung Zum Arbeitsrecht (German: Law Reports for Labor)
- Evangelische Zendings Alliantie (Dutch: Evangelical Alliance Mission; Netherlands)
- Extraterritorial Zoning Authority (Santa Fe, NM)
- Eerste Zeeuws-Vlaamse Aero Club (Axel, The Nederlands)
- Employee Zero Accident Council
- Enterprise Zone Act (Tax) Credit
- Enhanced Zonal Analysis Program
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (German)
- Enterprise Zone Business
- Entscheidungssammlung Zum Berufsbildungsrecht (German legal publication)
- Europäische Zentralbank (German: BCE)
- Europa Zentrum Brandenburg Berlin (German: Europe Center Berlin-Brandenburg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mather Hospital in Port Jefferson, New York, a member of the town of Riverhead Empire Zone Administrative Board, a trustee and Secretary of the Suffolk County Community College Foundation, and a director of the Riverhead Development Corporation.