Foye, who was the downstate chairman of the Empire State Development Corporation in the Spitzer administration, has joined Rivkin Radler, a law firm based in Long Island, with offices in Manhattan and New Jersey, the firm announced today.
What does ESDC stand for?
ESDC stands for Empire State Development Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESDC
We have 18 other meanings of ESDC in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for Domestic Animal Reproduction
- Economic and Social Data Base
- Endangered Species Database (US EPA)
- Énergie Service de Belledonne (French energy provider)
- Entente Sportive La Daguenière La Bohalle (French sports club)
- European Soil Database (European Commission-Joint Research Centre, Institute for Environment)
- Electronic Sports Data Base Online (Germany)
- École Supérieure de Danse de Cannes (French dance school)
- El Sitio Digital Channel (broadband platform)
- Electrostatic Discharge Control
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Engineering Services for Design and Construction
- Extra Segment Descriptor Cache
- Extremal Self-Dual Code
- Earth and Space Data Computing Division
- Eastern States Dressage and Combined Training Association
- Earth Science Data Directory
- Environment and Sustainable Development Division (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Environmental and Social Due Diligence
- Environmental Services Data Directory (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And while the Empire State Development Corporation, the state agency overseeing the development of the hotel, says it will weigh the different plans based strictly on their individual merits, at least one of the three developers believes that each respondent's other development activities in the district could play a role in the selection process.
He has advised Empire State Development Corporation in the disposition of over 20 surplus institutional facilities throughout the state.
Wilmers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of M&T Bank Corporation, to serve as Chairman of New York State’s economic development agency, the Empire State Development Corporation (ESDC).
Tisch, Empire State Development Corporation Chairman Charles A.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating to $331,180,000 Empire State Development Corporation service contract revenue refunding bonds, series 2005A.
He is introducing legislation that mandates the chairman of the Empire State Development Corporation to produce a report, with hard numbers, on the status of every major publicly administered project in the city, including: the Javits Center, Moynihan Station, the No.
Vornado and the Related Companies, the development team selected by the Empire State Development Corporation to carry out the station's construction, have envisioned a much bolder plan that includes relocating Madison Square Garden to the Farley Post Office's western annex, erecting office towers on its current site, and renovating Penn Station.