21 /PRNewswire/ -- Westinghouse Electric Corporation (NYSE: WX) announced today it received an order valued at approximately $25 million to supply and install power generation equipment, on a turnkey basis to the Empire District Electric Company of Joplin, Mo.
What does EDE stand for?
EDE stands for Empire District Electric (Joplin, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDE
We have 54 other meanings of EDE in our Acronym Attic
- Ecovillage Design Education (course; various locations)
- Éducation pour le Design d'Ecovillage (French: Education for the Ecovillage Design)
- Effective Dose Equivalent
- Eisenhower Dance Ensemble (Rochester, MI)
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Electronic Defense Evaluator
- Electronic Distance Education
- Electronic Document Exchange
- Elitt Developpement Expansion (France)
- Embedded Development Environment
- Encrypt-Decrypt-Encrypt (cryptography)
- Engineering Data Exchange (software)
- Enseignements d'Explorations (French: Teachings of Explorations)
- Enterprise Data Environment (electronic library system)
- Equinox Desktop Environment (software)
- Escuela de Ejecutivos (Spanish: School of Executives)
- Établissement Départemental de l'Elevage (French: Departmental Establishment of Livestock)
- Etelos Development Environment (Etelos Systems, Inc.)
- Evanston Dance Ensemble (est. 1997; Evanston, IL)
- Existing Data Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE: EDE) announced today that Empire District Electric Trust I, a consolidated trust subsidiary, will redeem on June 28, 2010, all 2,000,000 of the outstanding shares of its 8u% Trust Preferred Securities due March 1, 2031 at the redemption price of $25.
May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Williams Natural Gas Company (WNG) today announced plans to extend its pipeline to serve The Empire District Electric Company's Energy Center and State Line Power Plant.
2 million offering of pollution control revenue refunding bonds, 1993 Series (Empire District Electric Company Project) and to the State Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority's (State of Missouri) proposed $8 million offering of pollution control revenue refunding bonds, 1993 Series (The Empire District Electric Company Asbury and Iatan Plants Projects).
The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) today announced that the Missouri Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued an order in the rate case filed by the Company on February 1, 2006.
has reaffirmed The Empire District Electric Company credit ratings as follows: first mortgage bonds `AA-' (Double-A-Minus); preferred stock `A+' (Single-A-Plus); and commercial paper Duff 1+ (One Plus).
The Board of Directors of The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) elected Mr.
The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE: EDE) announced today that its subsidiary, EDE Holdings, Inc.