Of Transportation (NYCDOT); 2) NYCDOT--Street Lighting; 3) NYCDOT--Traffic Signals; 4) NYCDOT--Parking; 5) Metropolitan Transit Authority--NYCT--Buses; 6) Office of Construction Mitigation and Coordination--(OCMC); 7) Landmarks Commission; 8) NYC Art Commission; 9) NYFD; 10) Empire City Subway and Verizon; 11) Con Ed (Gas, Electric and Steam); 12) NYC Dept.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Empire City Subway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Embedded Computer System
- Emergency Calling Service (911 emergency service in SS7 documentation)
- Emergency Care Summary (UK)
- Emergency Collaboration System (Forum Communications International)
- Emergency Communications Staff
- Emergency Communications Support
- Emergency Control Station
- Emergency Cooling System
- Emergency Coordinating Staff (various organizations)
- Emission Control System
- Empire of Chivalry and Steel (Middle Ages historical interpretation organization)
- Employee Consultation Service
- Employment Career Services (various schools)
- Empty Coaching Stock (railway)
- Encapsulated Coordinate System
- Encarta Class Server (Microsoft)
- Encryption Control Signal
- Endocannabinoid System Network (lipids)
- Energy Charter Secretariat (Energy Charter Treaty)
- Energy Community Secretariat (Energy Community Regulatory Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, CEC runs most of its fiber routes through conduits in the electric utility rights-of-way while all other carriers run their networks through Empire City Subway (ECS) conduits.
Rather than run its fiber routes through Empire City Subway (ECS) conduits, CEC's unique network architecture provides enterprise customers with truly diverse paths from the network-based access nodes to the SIAC data centers.