Researchers at Emory University School of Medicine have identified the ability of the heart to produce and store nitric oxide as an important way in which exercise protects the heart from injury.
What does EUSOM stand for?
EUSOM stands for Emory University School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emory University School of Medicine
- End User Spam Management (software)
- External User Security Model
- Emory University School of Nursing
- European Union Science Olympiad (student competition)
- Exeter University Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Extreme Universe Space Observatory (European Space Agency)
- European Society of Breast Imaging (Vienna, Austria)
- Edinburgh University Savoy Opera Group (UK)
- Edinburgh University Solution of Lime
- Electric Universal Service Program
- European University at St. Petersburg
- Eastern United States Pipe Band Association
- Ente Unitario Scuola Professionale Edile (Italian: Unitary Body Building Professional School)
- European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology
- European Spreadsheet Risks Interest Group
- European Union Special Representative
- European Union Special Rescue
- End User Support Services
- Energy Utility Sector Supplement (Global Reporting Initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shane * * Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA Address for correspondence: Andi L.
In the first of the new studies, psychologist Christine Heim of Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta and her coworkers found that adults with CFS report a greater number of traumatic circumstances in their childhoods than other adults do.
in collaboration with Emory University School of Medicine and the Universite de Montreal, presented preclinical results on the use of heparinase I, an enzyme product, to reverse the effects of the widely used anticoagulant heparin.
Louis School of Medicine, MO; Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA; and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, TX.
The substance is cystine, an oxidized form of the amino acid cysteine and an indirect measure of oxidative stress, say researchers at Emory University School of Medicine.
Wolf of Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta.
Stephens * ([dagger]) ([double dagger]) * Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; ([dagger]) Southeastern Center for Emerging Biologic Threats, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; and ([double dagger]) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA