Douglas and co-investigators William Weintraub, MD, Director of the Emory Center for Outcomes Research and David Holmes, MD, of the Mayo Clinic, directed CREST, a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with 705 patients enrolled at 19 clinical sites across the U.
What does ECOR stand for?
ECOR stands for Emory Center for Outcomes Research (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECOR
We have 6 other meanings of ECOR in our Acronym Attic
- Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Environmental Coalition of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos (Colombia)
- Erie County Office of Pollution Prevention (New York)
- Enterprise Case and Occurrence Processing System (Toronto Police Department)
- European Committee on Oceanic and Polar Science
- Erasmus Center for Optimization in Public Transport (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Electronic Copy
- Econ-O-Ring (Bricking Solutions)
- Eddy Correlation
- Engineering Committee on Oceanic Resources
- Episcopal Church of the Resurrection (Utah)
- Escherichia coli Reference Collection
- European Centre for Ontological Research (Saarland University; Saarbrücken, Germany)
- Experimental Coronavirus Retinopathy
- Exploratory Center for Obesity Research (University of Washington)
- East Coast Outrigger Racing Association
- Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre
- European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling
- Experimental Computer-Based Oceanographic Requirements Database