Del" Laverdure announced that the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) has provided $50,000 in a one-time emergency funding for the Emmonak Women's Shelter in the Yup'ik Eskimo village of Emmonak, Alaska.
What does EMK stand for?
EMK stands for Emmonak, Alaska (Airport Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EMK
We have 20 other meanings of EMK in our Acronym Attic
- Euro-Mediterranean Journalism Institute
- Experimental Medicine Job Listing
- European Movement Jazz Orchestra
- Ecumenical Movement for Justice and Peace (Philippines)
- ECCOMAS Multidisciplinary Jubilee Symposium
- Earnest Money Contract
- Edward Moore Kennedy (American senator)
- Emergency Medical Kit (NASA; space shuttle)
- Emergency Mobile Kitchens (Phoenix, AZ)
- Emerging Materials Knowledge
- Equivalent Maintenance Kilometer (Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines)
- Étudiants du Mékong (French: Students Mekong)
- Européenne de Meubles en Kit (French: European Furniture Kit)
- Evan Motorsport Karting (France)
- Evangelisch Methodistischen Kirche (German: Evangelical Methodist Church)
- East Midlands Koi Club (UK)
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Ekspedisi Muatan Kapal Laut (Indonesian export company)
- Ethel McKnight Parent Teachers Association (East Windsor, NJ)
- Eesti Metodisti Kiriku Teoloogiline Seminar (Estonian: Baltic Methodist Theological Seminary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
News traveled upriver fast and I have received calls from all fishing villages, asking how they can contribute," said Kwik'pak Fisheries Board Chairman Billy Charles, a lifelong resident of Emmonak, Alaska, and a commercial and subsistence fisherman.
FAR 135 Box 88 Emmonak, Alaska 99581 949-1715 Damond Aviation FAR 135 PO.