He formerly served on the Board of Trustees Clarkson University, Emma Willard School, Proctors Theatre and Capital District Hospice.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Emma Willard School (Troy, NY, founded in 1814)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Warfare Support
- Electronic Weather Station (various companies)
- Electronic Weighing Scale
- Electronic Wood Systems (various locations)
- Embedded Web Server (HP printers that have ethernet and server capability)
- Emergency Warning System
- Emergency Water Supply
- Emerson Waldorf School (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Emerson, Wajdowicz Studios (design firm; New York, NY)
- Emery/Weiner School (Houston, TX)
- Employee Welfare Scheme (India)
- Employee Written Software (IBM)
- Empty Wallet Syndrome
- Enduro World Series (mountain biking)
- Engineered Wood Systems (trade association)
- Engineering Watch Supervisor
- Engineering Work Station
- Engineering Worksheet
- English, Welsh and Scottish (UK railway operator)
- Enterprise Web Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
She went to Emma Willard School, a private school for girls in Troy, N.
Outstanding Young Alumna Award Emma Willard School Southboro: Deborah F.
A native of Seattle, Collins received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from Stanford University and subsequently spent 23 years in educational administration as a dean at Occidental College in Los Angeles, headmaster at Emma Willard School in Troy, N.