The company applies a unique Emitter Wrap-through (EWT) design to its back-contact solar cells, delivering higher efficiency, lighter weight, and lower per-watt cost than traditional solar cells.
What does EWT stand for?
EWT stands for Emitter Wrap-Through (solar cells)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EWT
We have 48 other meanings of EWT in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Weed Strategy for Western Australia
- Essex-Windsor Solid Waste Authority (Essex, Ontario, Canada)
- Earth Will Swallow You (film about rock group Widespread Panic)
- European Warmblood Stallion Zentrum, Inc. (horse breeding and sales)
- Early Warning Test
- East West Technology (Jupiter, FL)
- East-West Technology Corporation (Jupiter, FL)
- Eastern War Time
- Elliot Wave Theory
- Embedded Web Technology