Other topics are fracture mechanisms for silicon dice, UV emission microscopy development for high band gap components, and fail mechanisms causing single bit flash data gain in flash memory.
What does EMMI stand for?
EMMI stands for Emission Microscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMMI
We have 12 other meanings of EMMI in our Acronym Attic
- Electro Magnetic Marine Exploration Technologies (Russia)
- Episcopal Medical Missions Foundation (Austin, TX)
- European March of Memory and Friendship (Belgium)
- European Multinational Maritime Force
- East Meadow Management Group (Westbury, NY)
- East Midlands Monochrome Group (UK)
- Electric Metal Makers Guild (est. 1933)
- Entitlement Management Message Generator (software)
- Escola de Música Moderna de Girona
- Electronic Man/Machine Interface
- Enhanced Multi-Media Interface
- Environmental Monitoring Methods Index (EPA)
- ESO Multi-Mode Instrument
- Expectation Management and Medical Information (software; education tool)
- Energy, Minerals and Metals Information Centre
- Emergency Management Mission Integrated Environment (software)
- Environment Management for Multi-User Information Environments
- E-Marketplace Model Integrated with Logistics (distributed computing)
- Euro-Mediterranean Medical Informatics and Telemedicine (conference)
- European Multimedial Medical Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infrared Laboratories has developed the most advanced infrared emission microscopy technology in the market," said Dr.
developed ballistic electron emission microscopy (BEEM), a new method for investigating microscopic details of the interface between metals and semiconductors.
Complete electrical fault analysis lab -- Credence's 65-nanometer-ready complete lab solution incorporates emission microscopy, time-resolved emission technology, laser-scanning microscopy, and circuit edit.
The InfraScan product line of laser scanning microscopy systems offers state-of-the-art design and exceptional reliability with near zero downtime for laser voltage probing, photon emission microscopy and optically debugs integrated circuits.
March 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Credence Systems Corporation , a leading provider of test solutions from design to production for the worldwide semiconductor industry, today announced that the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) has added laser debug and advanced emission microscopy capabilities to its already broad portfolio of Credence diagnostics, engineering, characterization and ATE systems.
Criteria Labs, based in Austin, Texas, and Colorado, has extensive microelectronic Failure Analysis process capabilities, including Acoustic Microscopy (CSAM), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), Real Time X-Ray, Cross Sectioning, Micro-Probe, Light Emission Microscopy, De-Cap (Wet), Laser Marking, Construction Analysis, Parallel Polishing, Front Lapping, Latch Up/Electrical Overload Stress (EOS), Electro Static Discharge (ESD), Digital Image Capture, and Solderability Testing.
Emission Microscopy Credence's IREM-II and IREM-XP next-generation tools deliver the advanced microscopy technology required to validate a VLSI circuit's design, while addressing yield and reliability issues.