has been awarded a contract for multiple Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) emission control technologies from Austin Energy, a leading energy provider in Texas.
What does ECT stand for?
ECT stands for Emission Control Technologies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECT
We have 183 other meanings of ECT in our Acronym Attic
- Election Commission of Thailand
- Electro-Convulsive Therapy
- Electrode Conductivity Transmitter
- Electronic City (India)
- Electronic Clearing Terminal
- Electronic Control Transmission
- Electronics Technician
- Elliptical Cross Trainer (health equipment)
- Embedded Computer Technology
- Emission Computed Tomography
- Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazil)
- Emulsion Chamber Technology
- Energy Charter Treaty (UN)
- Energy, Commodities and Transportation (financial sector)
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Engineer Cad Technician
- Engineer Center Team
- Engineering and Computer Technology (various organizations)
- Enlarged Cell Technique
- Entente Cycliste Tarasconnaise (French cycling club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernhard Steiner, CEO & President, adds: "The Nordic Countries and Baltic States are very important in terms of the future adoption of advanced diesel emission control technologies.
The company already has a long tradition of environmental dedication: the three-way catalytic converter with Lambda sond, engines running on renewable fuels, clean factories and emission control technologies of world-leading class are examples of the company's milestones in the environmental sphere.
The advantages that exist when coal is used as a source of electricity, including lower energy costs, greater energy independence, and increased competitiveness in the global arena, have created a need for emission control technologies.
EPA's stated goal is to apply yet-to-be-implemented on-highway emission control technologies, and to do so as soon as possible.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 25, 2002 Natural Gas or Advanced Emission Control Technology Needed to Make Ferry Air Quality Competitive with On-Road Commuting; Emissions from Trips to and from Terminal Also Significant Factor A study of San Francisco Bay Area urban passenger ferries released today by CALSTART shows that unless new passenger ferries using cleaner fuels or advanced emission control technologies are deployed, overall air pollution in the region will increase.
If California is going to get maximum emission reductions from the heavy-duty fleet, natural gas and diesel are going to have to continue to use the latest emission control technologies available, according to CNGVC.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 27, 2002 RJM Corporation, a global provider of innovative emission control technologies, announced a contract for multiple Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) emission control technologies from Austin Energy, a leading energy provider in Texas.