Summary: Muscat: The Sultan Qaboos University Hospital yesterday launched the Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) machine .
What does ECT stand for?
ECT stands for Emission Computed Tomography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECT
We have 183 other meanings of ECT in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Communication and Technology (various schools)
- Election Commission of Thailand
- Electro-Convulsive Therapy
- Electrode Conductivity Transmitter
- Electronic City (India)
- Electronic Clearing Terminal
- Electronic Control Transmission
- Electronics Technician
- Elliptical Cross Trainer (health equipment)
- Embedded Computer Technology
- Emission Control Technologies
- Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazil)
- Emulsion Chamber Technology
- Energy Charter Treaty (UN)
- Energy, Commodities and Transportation (financial sector)
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Engineer Cad Technician
- Engineer Center Team
- Engineering and Computer Technology (various organizations)
- Enlarged Cell Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories -Positron Emission Tomography Systems and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Systems.
6 R895 For use in conjunction with The IAEA Quality Control Atlas For Scintillation Camera Systems this resource for healthcare professionals responsible for quality assurance of imaging systems, provides detailed testing procedures for single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) systems, planar scintillation cameras, camera-computer systems, and whole body scanners.
Zohar reported on a series of 37 patients who were subjected to single-photon emission computed tomography studies before and after 6 months of treatment with the SSRI sertraline.
Although no test of central nervous system effects has been validated to confirm the presence of MCS (36), preliminary information indicates that there may be statistically significant but not clinically visable changes in brain single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) images in individuals with MCS as compared to controls (37).
But a procedure known as single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) may simplify and speed up the process, reported Dr.
The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment within two market categories -Positron Emission Tomography Systems and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Systems.
A sampling of topics includes small instruments like gas-filled, scintillation, and semiconductor detectors; the gamma camera; single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT); and positron emission tomography (PET).