Second to Montjeu in the King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes as a four-year-old in 2000, he went on to land the Man o'War Stakes at Belmont and the Hong Kong Cup at Sha Tin, his victory in the latter securing him the Emirates World Series Racing Championship.
What does EWSRC stand for?
EWSRC stands for Emirates World Series Racing Championship (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Weddell Sea Region
- electronic Work Statement Request
- Energy-Weighted Sum Rule
- English Welsh and Scottish Railways
- Enguard Work Space Recovery
- Enterprise Wide Scheduling-Registration
- European Waste Shipment Regulation
- Ewing Sarcoma Breakpoint Region
- Executive Weapon System Review
- Eastern Winter Sports Reps Association (White Haven, Pennsylvania)
- East West Sports Summit (international conference)
- Easy Web Site Services (UK)
- Electronic Warfare Scenario Simulator (US DoD)
- Electronic Warfare Support System
- Embroidery Work & Safety Supplies (Australia)
- Environmental Water Supply System (Japan)
- East-West Surface Science Workshop
- E-Waste Corporation
- Electrical/Water Systems Technician (Nigeria)
- Electronic Warfare Simulation Technology (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The highest points will be awarded for horses that win or are placed in the Emirates World Series Racing Championship.
That doesn't count the $1 million bonus Daylami received as top points-earner in the Emirates World Series Racing Championship series.
By the time the Emirates World Series Racing Championship circus arrived in town last season, it was all over.
THE search for racing's world champion began in Dubai yesterday, when the Emirates World Series Racing Championship was launched.
Highest marks will be awarded to horses that win or are placed in the Emirates World Series Racing Championship.
The Ivan Allan-trained ex-Irish galloper gained his 119 rating on the strength of his epic second in the Group 1 Japan Cup, the penultimate leg of the Emirates World Series Racing Championship, in which he had Montjeu behind him.
The Group 1 race has an added significance this year as it is the first leg of the inaugural Emirates World Series Racing Championship.