Summary: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, or etisalat, is submitting a binding bid for Vivendi's 53 per cent stake in Itissalat Al Maghreb, or Maroc Telecom.
What does ETISALAT stand for?
ETISALAT stands for Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- European Toner and Inkjet Remanufacturers Association (est. 2003; Brussels, Belgium)
- European Technology and Investment Research Center (Haarlem, Netherlands)
- EA-6B Tactical Information and Report Management System
- Electronic and Telecommunications Information Services (information exchange network)
- Elephant Trade Information System (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora)
- Energy Technology and Innovation Strategy (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Environmental Technologies-Information Systems (Washington, DC)
- Equipes Traitement des Images et du Signal (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- European Telecommunications Informatics Services
- European Tender Information System (EU)
- East Timor International Support Center (Australia)
- East Timor-Ireland Solidarity Campaign (est. 1992)
- Electrotechnology Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Electronic Ticketing
- Electronic Traffic Information Exchange (Maryland State Police)
- E Të Tjera (Albanian: And So On)
- Electronic Training Jacket
- English Teachers in Japan
- Evoked Tongue Jerks (reflexes)
- Extended Territorial Jurisdiction
Samples in periodicals archive:
A landmark business deal has been announced during the high-profile GITEX Technology Week, held in Dubai, between GAPCorp FNI FZ LLC, a provider of an innovative track and trace service designed for the automobile industry and Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Etisalat to offer mobile communication solutions for GPS vehicle tracking systems and Radio Frequency Identification RFID based solutions.
Dubai Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (etisalat), the Middle East's largest telecom operator by market value, reported net profit of Dh1.
Etisalat, or the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, holds a large number of shares in the Pakistan Tele-communication Company Limited.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: IRBIL, Iraq: Iraq's Korek Telecom is still in talks to sell a stake in the company to Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) and expects the talks to finish soon, Korek's vice president said on Thursday.
Dubai, 15 Sept: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) said it had submitted a binding offer on Sept.
Iran announced that Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) had won a tender for the country's third mobile phone licence, the semi-official Fars news agency said.
Eight firms, including Saudi Telecom, Qatar Telecommunications Company and Emirates Telecommunications Corporation have expressed interest in the stake.