Aussie skipper jimmy Spithill's team is now in front of Emirates Team New Zealand by nine points after strong finishes in both the match racing and fleet racing in Newport.
What does ETNZ stand for?
ETNZ stands for Emirates Team New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETNZ
- E-Tail Networks Limited (software; India)
- Eye Television Network Limited (Pakistan)
- Environmental Tracking Network of North America
- Estimated Total Nitrogen Output (renal function measurement)
- European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Exchange-Transferred Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Entertainment Technology News on Web (website; Entertainment Technology Press Ltd.)
- European Telephony Numbering Space
- Evolutionary Theory by Natural Selection
- Electronic Transactions on Network and Service Management (IEEE)
- Energy Trusts of New Zealand
- Entertainment Technology New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Early Termination Option
- Earned Time Off
- Earth To Orbit
- Earth Traverse Outfitters (Knoxville, TN)
- Échocardiographie Ttransoesophagienne (French: Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Economic Trade Office (various locations)
- Economic, Technical or Organisational (employment law; UK)
- Effects Tasking Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emirates Team New Zealand has announced that its latest America's Cup yachting challenger is ready to "fly" after a ceremony at Auckland's Viaduct Harbour.
A fourth in the in-port race for Chris Nicholson's CAMPER with Emirates Team New Zealand sees them remain in third, now six points off second place, but just one point ahead of Ken Read's PUMA Ocean Racing powered by BERG.
Dubai Swiss team Artemis edged out Emirates Team New Zealand to win Act III while Oman Sail ended in fourth overall of the 2011 Extreme Sailing Series.
Ten teams have signed up to take part in the 34th America's Cup in San Francisco of the United States), Emirates Team New Zealand ( New Zealand Cup, the winner going on to compete one-on-one against the American yacht in the September 7-22 finals.
Dubai Emirates Team New Zealand skipper Grant Dalton says his side will view the Dubai leg of the Louis Vuitton Trophy in November as an opportunity to repay the UAE for putting the wind back in its sails.
We have enjoyed a great deal of success in the sport of sailing with Emirates Team New Zealand and the Maktoum Sailing Trophy in Dubai; I am confident that we are going to enjoy further triumphs with the Sea Dubai team.
The Pacific Series match-racing event opens January 31 and runs to February 14 using Team New Zealand class America boats and involving at least six of the America's Cup crews, including Emirates Team New Zealand, in Waitemata Harbour.