Industry organisations already confirmed as sending senior representatives to contribute to the nuclear debate include: Tokyo Electric Power Co, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, Westinghouse Electric Co, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Electricite de France S.
What does ENEC stand for?
ENEC stands for Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENEC
We have 1 other meaning of ENEC in our Acronym Attic
- Ente Nazionale Energie Alternative (Italy; laboratory)
- Ente per le Nuove Tecnologie l'Energia e l'Ambiente (Italian National Board for New Technology, Energy and the Environment)
- Ente per le Nuove Tecnologie, l'Energie e l'Ambiente (Intergovernamental Panel on Climate Change)
- European Neuroendocrine Association
- European Nuclear Energy Agency
- European Nursing Education Association
- European Network for Eco Agro Culture (Newbury, UK)
- Enseignement Numérique et à Distance (French: Digital and Distance Education)
- European Network of Excellence in AsteroSeismology
- Estimated Net Energy Balance
- Encuentro Nacional Eclesial Cubano (Spanish: Cuban National Ecclesiastical; church; Cuba)
- Espaces, Nature et Culture (French: Spaces, Nature and Culture)
- Europe-Near East Centre (est. 1990; Molfetta, Italy)
- European Norms Electrical Certification
- Escuela Normal del Estado de Chihuahua (Spanish, teachers' school in Mexico)
- Empresa Nacional de Energía Eléctrica (Spanish: National Electricity Company; Honduras)
- École Nationale des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Water and Forestry; Gabon)
- Elizabeth Nuffield Educational Fund (London, UK)
- Escuela Normal de Educación Física (Spanish: Physical Education School for Teachers)
- European Nuclear Energy Forum (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) has announced that the it has installed the Containment Liner Plate (CLP) in Barakah Unit 1's Reactor Containment Building (RCB).
The construction and operation of the plants is being carried out by the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC).
Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) was formed to harness the power of nuclear energy.
RELATED ARTICLES : Barakah nuclear plant gets construction go-ahead | Atkins appoints head for nuclear projects in Saudi | US nuclear engineering firm sets up in Abu Dhabi The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) has awarded six nuclear-service contracts valued at $3bn for the Barakah nuclear power plant, which has commenced construction.
The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation ENEC ensures the design, construction and operation of the UAE nuclear energy plants.
Summary: "Negotiations are going on and we are expecting to award the contract in the first quarter of 2012," said Fahad al Qahtani, director of external affairs at Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC).
The UAE is looking at short, medium and long-term solutions for the disposal of used fuel as part of a planned nuclear energy project, a spokesman of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) said.