Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) revealed on Wednesday that it may introduce self-service for fuel refilling across the its network of ENOC and EPPCO stations at night.
What does ENOC stand for?
ENOC stands for Emirates National Oil Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENOC
We have 3 other meanings of ENOC in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
- electronic Notice of Arrival
- European Network of Animation
- Everything North of Atlantic (band)
- European Network of Organic Agriculture Students
- European Network of Organic Agriculture University Teachers
- Effective Number Of Bits
- Enemy Order of Battle
- Equivalent Number of Bits
- EGEE (Enabling Grids for E-Science in Europe) Network Operations Centre (Switzerland)
- Employment Network Opportunity Conferences (jobs)
- Enterprise Network Operations Center
- Euromech Nonlinear Oscillations Conference (mechanical engineering)
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children (est. 1997)
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers
- Employee Not on Duty
- Electronic Notice of Arrival/Departure
- European Network of Genocide Scholars
- Environmental and Occupational Health (educational course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) has signed a contract with the Qatar International Petroleum Marketing Company Ltd.
Dubai: Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) hosted 30 MBA students from the University of San Francisco as part of a knowledge sharing initiative.
Summary: Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) sent out a statement outlining the cause and effect of occurrences earlier this year, from the closure of some of its stations to the burdens of subsidised oil prices.
DUBAI: Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), a Dubai-based refiner and gasoline retailer, shut filling points in the neighbouring emirate of Sharjah, after running short of fuel at service stations across much of the UAE.
BP was one of three companies, along with France's Total and United Arab Emirates' Emirates National Oil Company, which are reported to have sold gasoline to Iran and to have U.
Summary: An ENOC employee donates blood as part of the blood donation campaign An ENOC employee donates blood as part of the blood donation campaign conducted recently by the Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) in conjunction with Al Wasl Hospital.
There is a slight investment from our side," a spokesperson from Emirates National Oil Company told Gulf News.