He has been the chief editor of Emirates Medical Journal for many years, and is one of the founders of the faculty of medicine and health sciences, UAE University.
What does EMJ stand for?
EMJ stands for Emirates Medical Journal (Emirates Medical Association; United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMJ
We have 11 other meanings of EMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Mail Invitation to Tender System
- Emergency Mobile Intelligent Telephone System
- Environmental Monitoring of an Integrated Transport Strategy
- East Mediterranean International Travel and Tourism Exhibition
- Emergency Medicine Internet Teaching Tool (USAID)
- Electronic Materials Initiative for Waste Reduction
- Entidad Mixqueña Reguladora del Tránsito (Spanish)
- Earle M. Jorgensen Company (Lynwood, CA)
- Électricité Maintenance Jusséenne (French electrical company)
- Emergency Medicine Journal
- Engineering Management Journal
- Ensemble Musical des Jeunes (French: Youth Musical Ensemble; Switzerland)
- Épilepsie Myoclonique Juvénile (French: Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy)
- Espérance Musicale de la Jumellière (French musical band)
- European Management Journal (academic review)
- European Music Journal (online industry journal)
- Electronic Medical Journal of Australia
- EuroMed Journal of Business (Europe and Mediterranean)
- East Midwood Jewish Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Emmanuel Messianic Jewish Congregation (Clarksville, MD)