Abu Dhabi: The Emirates International Endurance Village in Al Wathba will sign off its 2012-13 endurance season with a 120km Al Wathba Night Ride on Friday, with a car and Dh450,000 on offer as prizes.
What does EIEV stand for?
EIEV stands for Emirates International Endurance Village
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Infrastructure for Energy Reserve Optimisation
- Echo Information Exchange Site
- Electron Impact Emission Spectroscopy
- Electronic Information Exchange System
- Engineering and Industrial Experiment Station
- European Information Exchange Service (est. 1995)
- Educational Impact and Evaluation Standing Committee
- European Institute of Education and Social Policy
- Everyone Is Entitled to My Opinion
- Eerste in Eerste Uit (Dutch: First In First Out; business practice)
- ECCM Improvement Factor
- Echogenic Intracardiac Focus
- Éclaireurs Israélites de France (French: Jewish Scouts of France)
- Economic Improvement Fund
- Edinburgh Interactive Festival (UK)
- Edinburgh International Festival
- Electron Impact Fluorescence
- Electronic Industries Foundation
- Electronic Industry Forum
- End Is Forever (Ataris album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi: Winning two cars in three days, including a Bentley, left the Al Jahouri family elated after the third and final endurance ride was held at the Emirates International Endurance Village.
Summary: ABU DHABI -- His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, watched today the first round of the Giants Endurance Challenge at Emirates International Endurance Village in Al Wathba.
Abu Dhabi: Schoolboy Khalifa Ali Khalfan Al Jahouri confirmed his class as a champion rider when he scored his second win with the same horse, Leo, at the Emirates International Endurance Village at Al Wathba on Friday.
Summary: Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance, watched on Friday the Shaikh Mohammed bin Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan race for UAE nationals' stables at the Emirates International Endurance Village.
FOUR of Bahrain's top riders are set to compete in the first round of the 120-kilometre Giants Endurance Horse Ride Challenge today at the Emirates International Endurance Village in Al Wathba, Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi: Three endurance rides will be held as part of the inaugural two-day Abu Dhabi Endurance Festival starting on Thursday at the Emirates International Endurance Village in Al Wathba, Abu Dhabi.
Shaikh Mohammed attended the 90km endurance championship at Emirates International Endurance Village at Al Wathba on Wednesday.