The Emirates ID Authority affirmed that it is fully ready to provide maximum support to ensure the success of all the development projects and initiatives that are implemented or planned to be implemented by the UAE organizations in line with the government's efforts aimed to shift to e-transformation and engage in knowledge-based economy in such a manner that serves the top interest of the UAE and contributes to achieving the UAE Vision 2021.
What does EIDA stand for?
EIDA stands for Emirates ID Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIDA
We have 10 other meanings of EIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Extremidad Inferior Derecha (Spanish: Right Leg)
- 50% Egg Infective Dose
- Asociacion de Empresas de Insercion de Andalucia (Spanish)
- Asociación de Empresas de Inserción de Andalucía (Spanish)
- E-Service Based Italian District Automation
- Eastern Irish Dancing Association
- Economic & Industrial Development Authority (Jefferson County, Alabama)
- Einstieg in Die Arbeitswelt (German: Entry into the Working World)
- Electronics Industry Design Awards
- Embedded Internet Devices & Applications (Laboratory; Temasek Engineering School, Singapore)
- Enterprise Information Delivery Architecture
- Eslonian International Development Agency
- Eurasia International Development Association
- Excellence in Diversity Recognition and Awards (Program)
- Executive Information and Display Area
- Extractive Industries Development Act (Australia)
- Ecole Internationale de Boulangerie (French: International Bakery School)
- Electronic Intelligence Database
- Enneagram Institute Discussion Board (The Enneagram Institute; Stone Ridge, NY)
- End Item Delivery Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
We already have a significant presence in the region and are committed to supporting our partners, including the Emirates ID Authority and Samba Bank, as well as numerous other governments, financial institutions and enterprises in the region.
Emirates ID Authority staff were swamped with 52,320 applications for children's ID cards in the last three days before the October 3 deadline.
The Emirates ID Authority (EIDA) is rolling out a massive outsourcing scheme aimed to enrol hundreds of typing centres across the country to speed up registration.
The Emirates ID authority said "documents required for registering national children are the original passport, original summary of civil status, father's and mother's ID cards and a personal photo with a white background, while resident children are required to present the original and individual valid passport, residence visa, father's and mother's ID cards and personal photo with a white background.
Some residents called on Emirates ID Authority to extend the registration deadline since the existing structures meant to take care of their applications lack capacity.
Methaq Takaful Insurance Company (MTIC) has successfully finalised an electronic link in coordination with the Emirates ID Authority (EIDA), in order to complete all procedures required to issue all types of insurance policies and obtain personal data pertaining to clients through EIDA.
The new process should save each applicant up to 20 minutes, says the Emirates ID Authority.